Needless to say vote comps are not worth it for me. I stick to randomly drawn comps, tagging comps or skill-based (eg 25 words-or-less) ones. I've decided not to be discouraged, after realising a few of my recent wins have all been from Facebook competitions. See below!
|General Urban Rituelle goodness!|
* Edge Pizza Party (15 pizzas delivered) from a 25 wol on Dominos FB page
* $200 Toys R Us voucher from a 25 wol comp on People Places FB page
* $100 Bunnings voucher randomly drawn from Expect A Star FB likers
* $100 Urban Rituelle voucher randomly drawn from Urban Rituelle FB likers
* $120 iTunes credit (total, won in seperate amounts on different days) from Name Your Combo instant win on Subway FB page
If you want to give Facebook comping a go, start off with the easy ones. The Subway instant win is still running (tip: enter earlier in the day rather than later), as is the Urban Rituelle one. Some other great pages that regularly run comps are Moxie, Australis and Famous Magazine (every Monday).